Sometimes it's hard to know which thing is better to do. Last night we got home late because we agreed to watch the Bradford girls. Then we got up late this morning to a dirty house and not nearly "prepared" for the Sabbath as I would have liked to have been. But, I still feel like it was right to do that service for them.
Spending time making and strengthening those bonds with family is important. But where possible, probably better to plan it out. Then the other responsibilities can be taken care of as well.
Today I also got sustained to be a gospel doctrine teacher. And I just pray that I might be able to teach with power and with the Spirit to be able to touch these people's lives. Luckily I don't teach until 3 more weeks (Bc of conference). Hopefully I can gain some confidence before then!
No comments:
Post a Comment