Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Joys and babies

9/22/15

I was so exhausted today! And the only reason I can think of is that I went to bed a little later than normal. I swear, I am getting to be an old lady at the ripe age of 28!
The best moment with Mae today was when I was getting ready I put her on my bed and she crawled up to the pillows and plopped herself down, just lounging and looking at me through the mirror smiling. She just looked so content. 
One thing I really love about the stage she is in is how she loves games. I'll act like I'm about to chase her and instead of running she just giggles and crawls towards me. Haha! She also loves peek a boo and tickles. 

Today I also went to a baby shower for Leslie Kohler. She just loves down the road and she and her husband were the first to introduce themselves to us. She's a really sweet girl I'm hoping to become good friends with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment