The best part of today was when Chris came home and we put shoes on Mae (she still hates shoes) and walked around outside with her. Then we came inside and played around with necklaces and the bean bags. This girl loves silly games! We'd toss the necklace back and forth and when she got it she'd make this "O" with her mouth and yell "Ohhh!" as she threw it on the ground. So hilarious!
I love watching Chris play with her and be able to experience some of the joys I see during the day.
She's walking a TON now. I swear she got confidence overnight and is now walking from one end of the room to the other! It's all downhill from here! :)
I also got an incredibly sweet note and cookies from my neighbor Leslie thanking me for the dinner and baby shower gift. It was just two days ago!! She is on the ball I tell you!
I'm still feeling a little lonely here and trying to be patient in making friends. Each day has its struggles, but hopefully I'm making progress with each one that passes.
No comments:
Post a Comment