Friday, September 18, 2015

Friends and more

9/18/15

I finally did it! I decided on a fabric for our couch pillows and bean bag! Ah man, shopping for fabric with a one year old is kinda rough. But she was a champ and put up with me even through the diaper changing in the car!

Speaking of one year olds. This cutie kept walking from place to place today. It was so cute! (And usually when I wasn't paying attention to her.) Pretty soon I think she's gonna give up on crawling all together. I guess this means I better find some shoes that actually fit her chubby feet!

We also had some new friends over tonight. Jeff and Ashley DeSpain. Jeff works with Chris at GM and they are LDS so they hit it off pretty well. We had pizza and then played a game while Mae was showing off her walking :)
I wouldn't say that I hit it off with Ashely, but who knows maybe once we get to know them better. They seem like real nice people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment