Thursday, September 17, 2015

Organizing things

9/17/15

Today I finally got the spare room dejunked and organized!! Chris's parents are bringing up a twin bed on Saturday so it'll look like a legit bedroom! 


Mae and I also spent some time outside today. I know that sounds normal, but it's not. It's been so hot that the only time we go outside to play is when I take her on walks in the morning. It's been cooling down a little so I thought we'd venture over to the new park by our church. It was pretty interesting, but didn't have any shade so we went to the church and I let Mae play in the "grass" and with some of the rocks while I rested. 
At one moment I hadn't been paying attention to her and when I looked up she had taken some rocks and started lining them up on the stroller. She is so organized! She loves putting things into one place then taking them out and reversing. I think it's super cute and interesting and I think she may have picked it up from her Grandma Candy ;)


This is one of the outdoor exercise units at the park. Such a cool idea!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment