Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happy Baby

9/16/15

The highlights of today:
Mae and I went to get fabric for some pillows I'm going to make for the couches in the living room. I hope they turn out cute! 
After the fabric store we went to the grocery store. It was a long trip and she did SO WELL!! Maybe because I had fruit loops...or maybe because my prayer was answered. (For our lunch prayer I prayed that the two of us would be happy and remember what was important--I had looked at things for the living room most of the morning and I think it made me feel kinda grumpy. I didn't want to be frustrated about the house or about Mae. And I wasn't!!)
We had such a good time! I think she liked the minky fabric at the store the best. I let her feel all off them. The Eskimo looked a little scary to her. Lol. 
Then at the grocery store she was so cute, grabbing my hand and putting it up against her cheek or right on her face. She's started growling a bit and I think it's funny! She's totally happy, just figuring out her voice, I guess. She's also started waiving more. Although today she was a little shy. She didn't wave for any of the strangers at the store (at least not when they were looking--silly girl), but she did say hi to daddy when he got home. It sure does make me happy to see how much she loves him!
Then tonight Chris and I played some card games after Mae went to bed. And the young women came by to bring us cookies and welcome us to the ward. So nice!!




No comments:

Post a Comment