Okay, so it's actually been a couple of weeks since Mae took her first steps (it was at church--she just let go of the chair and took a couple steps, but man it was exciting). But today it was even more awesome!! She and I were in the living room just playing and multiple times she would just stand up where she was, even if she wasn't holding onto anything and take a few steps. The best was when she walked nearly 8 feet all on her own! I wasn't encouraging her to do it. I was so excited and clapping and cheering for her. She thought that was pretty hilarious and was just laughing and grinning from ear to ear! I love moments like these.
I also was able to catch a few steps on video later after the big walk. So fun to watch her learn and grow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment