Monday, September 14, 2015

Tender mercies

9/14/15

The tender mercy of the Lord today was that when I was feeling sick today I was able to get Mae down for a second nap! So I got a small nap in too! That, and I actually started feeling better by the time Chris came home. I'm sure it was nice for him to come home to a happier more capable wife ;)
I've also restarted reading a book called the child whisperer and I'm kinda excited to learn more about what kind of "energy" Mae is and how I can better support her nature in the way I teach and talk to her.  
Other good news...Mae and I went on a walk today at 8am and it was so nice! Probably in the high 70s or 80s. I'm so excited for our first Arizona fall and winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment