Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday is a Special Day

9/12/15
Today we started working on our goal to prepare better for the Sabbath. 
Two weeks ago the first presidency of the Church gave the leaders of branches and wards direction on talking to their congregations about their Sabbath day observance. So Chris and I got together and talked about what we could do to make our Sundays more meaningful. 
And after preparing a lot for tomorrow and just having it on my mind has ALREADY helped me! I think tomorrow will definitely feel like a day of rest after all this preparation. 

Today we also went to a swimming pool as a family. I've been wanting to do something as a family every Saturday, even if it's small. It was fun to watch Mae splash and squat up and down. I'm glad she's fairly comfortable in the water. If like to take her more so she continues to learn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment