Today was a crazy day! I finally had my first Drs appt for the baby. I'm 11 weeks along and didn't think much would happen with this appt, but they ended up doing a transvaginal ultrasound! (Which btw I did not know they could do! We only had two ultrasounds with Mae and both were on my belly)
Anyway, so Mae came with me and sat next to me as the Dr showed us our little one. It was so cute and so active! It was wiggling its arms all around, but had its legs crossed. The Dr seemed to think that I might have quite the roudy one on my hands. Another reason I feel like it might be a boy. But we shall see! From today's look everything looks normal! Yay! It does a mama's heart good to hear that.
The other crazy thing that happened today was that while I was running errands with Mae she suddenly stopped using her left arm. It was limp by her side and when I would force it to move she'd yelp out in pain. At one point I put a fruit snack in her left hand to see if she could move it. She barely got hold of the snack and slowly brought it to her mouth--again wincing in pain.
I called the dr and was told a nurse would get back to me within an hour. AN HOUR!!? And this was supposed to be a triage nurse. What if it's a real emergency but I don't know enough to judge it!? It frustrated me and I'm kinda tempted to switch Drs because of it.
Anyway, it lasted for an hour. Chris told me to wait on it. And then she was back to normal. The nurse did get back to me, after it had stopped. She said she thought that it might've been due to a virus in the joint. But it didn't last so that doesn't make sense.
All in all she's back to normal and I'm so glad! It really has me worried. Hopefully it doesn't come back.

No comments:
Post a Comment