Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ultrasound #2

2/10/16

I'm now 13 weeks in this pregnancy and starting to get over the morning sickness. Thank goodness! I'm hoping the drowsiness starts to go away soon too. 
Today Chris came with me to my ultrasound appointment. It was great to have him there and for him to be able to see our active little one. 
This ultrasound was to check for any abnormalities and the little one measured just right in everything! Our little peanut is a little over 6cm and has all limbs, a good little beating heart (146 bpm), a stomach full of amniotic fluid and a great looking brain. Although those quick shots of our baby are expensive they sure put my heart at rest. Going into it I was a bit nervous because I haven't felt like I'm growing much and was nervous that baby wasn't growing either. But baby is doing just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment