I sure love my little family! Chris is such an awesome husband and father and Mae is just so sweet.
She's recently been talking quite a bit more and loves to sing songs to herself (Sunbeam is the current favorite, I think) and read to herself. She loves sitting down with a book and just jabbering through the pages. She's started saying thank you (tank oo) without being told to and even says I love you unsolicited as well!! (Melts my heart EVERY TIME!)
Today we went to the Skyline pool here in Mesa and she was pretty timid with the water, but still had a fun time. (I had to bribe her with snacks (nack) in order to get her to leave, so j guess that's a good thing right?
I also just love being able to take Chris on these adventures with us. Seeing him make her laugh and smile and the way she clings to him just make my heart happy! She kept splashing him and of course he's react and she thought it was the funniest thing. Lol. What a couple of cuties. (Earlier today she also wouldn't let me help her with anything, like putting her shoes on and changing her clothes. Apparently, when dada's home he is obligated to help her with everything. ;P
Sure love these two!!

No comments:
Post a Comment